- Plant Type: Airpurifying Foliage; Height: up to 5 inches; Placement: both indoors and outdoors
- Three-by-three-inch red resin winking girl pot
- Up to five inches in one syngonium plant
- Type of Plant: Air-purifying Foliage; Location: Both indoors and outdoors; Size: 3-by-3-inch Green Resin Girl Pot
- Up to five inches in one Sansevieria plant
- Type of Plant: Succulent/Air Purifying; Location: Both indoors and outdoors; Size: 3 x 3 inches; Resin Thinking Girl Pot: Green
"The syngonium plant is thought to aid in the reduction of stress, anxiety, and sleep disturbances.
Additionally, money plants can be added to the aquariums. The roots go out to the bottom and provide the illusion of floating, which is quite beautiful. They also give the fish the vital nutrition they need.
Keep plants away of direct sunlight and in areas with medium light.
Although natural light is ideal, certain plants can successfully flourish in fluorescent office lighting.
It is important to keep plant soil moist at all times.
Take care not to overwater.
Plants shouldn't be left standing in water.
Refrain from overwetting plant leaves.
In the case of flowering plants, a mist of water should be helpful.
It is best to keep plants cold (between 18 and 28°C).
Take out any dead leaves and stems as needed.